Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dorayaki (Juz Bread)

Dorayaki
We all know Doraemon, right? The blue and white fat cat that has bottomless magic pocket in this tummy. His favorite food is a yellowish brown color rounded cake called Dorayaki. Are you curious how yummy is dorayaki? Well now you can easily find one at Juz Bread.

Yesterday when I was curiously looking at what kind of cake is available at Juz Bread in One Raffles Place, I realized that they're selling dorayaki!!!

They are selling 4 flavor of dorayaki. Durian, creamy cheese, red bean and chocolate. I bought the durian and creamy chese ones.

At home, after I snapped a few photos (just in case they are as yummy as they look like), I tried the durian flavor first. The first bite is unforgettable. The durian taste is really strong and you can feel the durian contour when you chew it. The cake itself is pretty soft and smooth. Unfortunately the creamy cheese was a little bit letting me down. They put too much creamy cheese in the cake such that the whole cake just taste like cheese. You feel that you're eating cheese instead of cake with cheese filling.

Overall, I'd definitely want more the durian flavor, and I'll try the other flavor when I come back to the shop.

Where: Basement 1, One Raffles Place (previously known as OUB Center). Just head down to basement one via escalator near G2000. The shop is just opposite Starhub Center.

0 comments:

Post a Comment